Saturday, 22 September 2012

liebster blog award! :)


Today I have to thank Laura from http://lauraquilling.blogspot.ro/ for awarding me the


Thank you Laura, it's such an honour, it's good to be appreciated! :)

In order to properly accept this prize I need to follow some rules:
1. write about it on my blog,
2. mention whom I received it from and link back to them,
3. offer it to 5 other blogger with less than 200 followers, as an appreciation for their work,
4. leave comments on their blogs to announce them that they have been awarded.

Sooo, among lots and lots of wonderful blogs, with great difficulty, I managed to choose 5. Here they are, in random order:

eliquilling.blogspot.com
therisingshinecreations.blogspot.com
qniquilling.blogspot.com
kukuletka.blogspot.com
aureliaeugenia-ideisicreatii.blogspot.com

I appreciate all your work!
So thanks again and happy crafting! :)