Thursday 29 March 2012

The Versatile Blogger award!


Today I've been awarded The Versatile Blogger award! Wow, I was speechless, stunned, for about an hour, and sooo happy ever since, because this is my first one, and now I can really see people appreciating my work. I would like to say thank you to the special person who chose me for this award: Szalonaisa's Wonderland. Please visit her blog and see the exquisite work she's done.

Now, to be sure I follow the rules of receiving and passing on this award, I'll list them below:

If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
-Thank the person who gave you this award.
-Include a link to their blog.
-Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
-Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
-Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

The next step is pretty difficult: to choose 15 blogs to nominate. There are so many talented people with millions of extraordinary creations. So here they are, in random order:


Now I have to share 7 things about me...

- I love the smell in the air after a light summer rain
- I enjoy travelling around with my husband in our little car
- I love to have a good laugh once in a while, on movies, jokes and life's silly things. I heard that smiling and laughing frees happiness hormones :)
- I had a black cat and felt a bit like a witch for a while, especially when I had a broom in my hands :)
- I like to sing, although I would never dare to do it in public
- I find it amusing to eat with chopsticks, but last time I did it I managed to empty my plate... I'm getting better and better :)
- I'm nuts about good food and cakes


Sooo, thanks again for the award, I'm honoured, and wish you all much happiness!

7 comments:

  1. Multumesc mult si felicitari si tie pentru tot ceea ce faci :)
    Succes in continuare!

    QUILLING BY MARIUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koszonom Eva! Nagyon kedves vagy, hogy ram gondoltal! Nem reg fedeztemfel a blogod de nagyon aranyos es otletes dolgokat keszitesz, ezert megerdemled ezt a dijat! Meg tobb kreativ pillanatot kivanok neked!:) S meg egyszer koszonom!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Multumesc, Eva! :)
    Lucrezi foarte ingrijit si curat, iar lucrarile tale sunt nemaipomenite. Din aceasta cauza te numeri printre bloggerii mei preferati. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Multumesc frumos pentru premiu Eva! Koszonom szepen es minden jot kivanok

    ReplyDelete
  5. Multumesc mult pentru premiu. E prima oara cand iti vad blogul si imi place mult :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. multumesc tuturor! köszönöm mindenkinek!

    ReplyDelete