Thursday 12 January 2012

black and white quilling / fekete-fehér quilling tabló

I made this wall picture when I felt I had enough of the custom orders and wanted to do something for myself. I've been thinking of making something black and white for a while now, white flowers on a black mdf in particular, so here was the time to do it. I was experimenting with different kinds of flowers, for one of them I was inspired by Amna's wonderful tutorial on youtube.  The wall hanging has no particular design, perhaps that's why it looks like it's falling apart :) But as my first try of this sort... it'll do it :)

************************************************************************************************************************


Ez a tabló akkor készült, amikor elegem lett a rendelésekből, és eldöntöttem, hogy végre készítek valamit, amit én akarok. Azon gondolkodtam, vajon milyen lenne fekete préseltlemezen valami fehér virágos design... Próbálgattam a virágokat, meg a leveleket, előzetes rajz, vagy terv nélkül, lehet azért is néz ki úgy, mintha esne szét a kép :) De első ilyenfajta próbálkozásnak megteszi...





2 comments: