Saturday 25 June 2011

fényképráma gyerekeknek / quilled photo frame for girls

Fruzsina egy tündérien szép, kékszemű kisbaba, számára készült ez a keret :)

*********************************************************************************
I made a carton frame wrapped in white paper and decorated with... stuff for a girl :) It was actually a gift for a baby girl's christening.
I didn't know that the little girl was blonde until I gave the photo frame, but it seems I got the blonde fairy right :) I wrote her name with "paper beads" which is not difficult, only time-consuming...







2 comments:

  1. nagyon szép a névre szóló képkereted, gratulálok és azt kívánom, hogy még sokáig tudj így alkotni

    ReplyDelete
  2. da, foarte frumos!
    http://quilledstuff.blogspot.com/2010/10/rama-foto-trenulet.html

    ReplyDelete